Series 2000. Multi-channel VHF and VHF/UHF radio communication equipment
Series 2000 represents a new-generation digital multichannel VHF and VHF/UHF radio communication equipment to be used in air trac control systems for civil and state aviation. Digital technology enhances radio communication and data transmission in ACARS and VDL 2 modes.
- Full compliance with ICAO and National standards;
- High interference protection for adverse electromagnetic environment;
- Self-adaptation to environmental conditions;
- 24/7 operation with maximum (up to 50 W) radio transmitter output capacity;
- Advanced integrated test capabilities;
- Easy user interface and fool-proof operation;
- Remote control and monitoring capabilities over low-frequency lines and digital channels;
- Effective monitoring and redundancy;
- High reliability;
- Unauthorized local access alarm;
- Electronic event log (registration) with support of local/remote access;
- Service software with user-friendly graphic interface;
- Compact and lightweight modular design that uses advanced and perspective components.